In 1995 See’um Smile
Playhouse opened its doors to serve the communities of Farmington, Fayetteville, Prairie Grove, West Fork and the surrounding communities of Northwest
Arkansas. Since that time, we have grown and become an integral part of the
community. See’um Smile is accredited
with the state of Arkansas as a Better Beginnings provider.
The teachers and staff
at See’um Smile Playhouse care deeply about the well-being and development of the babies, toddlers, preschoolers in their care.
See'um Smile Playhouse provides opportunities for CHILDREN
- To explore concepts and develop intellectual curiosity.
- To express ideas and feelings creatively through music, movement, dramatic play, art and language
- To develop a sense of self. They are encouraged to try, think, and act with increasing independence.
- To build physical strength, coordination, and motor skills.
- To develop sound eating, resting, and toileting habits.
- To establish a foundation for good health, hygiene, and safety habits.
- To learn to respond to people comfortably and happily.
- To respect diversity of thought, appearance and opinions.
See'um Smile Playhouse provides opportunities for the FAMILY
- To secure competent care for their child while they pursue careers or other interests.
- To meet other parents and teachers concerned with the interests and needs of infants and children.
- To enhance their understanding and appreciation of their children.
- To gain knowledge about child rearing.
- To have fun family events during the summer and throughout the year.
See'um Smile Playhouse provides opportunities for STAFF
- To work with children in safe and nurturing environment..
- To continue their professional development.
- To enjoy the camaraderie of other early childhood educators.
- To earn a competitive wage.
See'um Smile Playhouse provides opportunities for the COMMUNITY
- To help meet the need for quality early childhood education facilities.
- To provide employment opportunities.
- To contribute to the wholesome growth and development of its children.
See'um Smile Playhouse
297 East Main Street
Farmington, Arkansas 72730
Monday - Friday 7 am to 6 pm